Sunday, August 18, 2013

Welcoming the Students

 
I've seen this idea using Goldfish Crackers in many ways on Pinterest.  Sadly, our printer was running low on ink the night before school started, so I had to  go with something very basic.  If you're interested in something craftier, check this out.

Thinking basic, I found a very handy template for sandwich bag treat toppers over at Avery.   I was able to fill up 36 bags with 29 grams of Goldfish per bag.  To do that I purchased one bulk size container and one regular size bag.  I think I could have put in a few less grams and gone with just the bulk size container of Goldfish. 

My students were so excited to get these at the end of the first day.

What the Teacher Learned:  It's great to get off on a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment